Frequently Asked Questions
- I am a single father, employed but struggling to make ends meet. Can I apply for help?
- I don’t have custody of my children, only access. Can I still apply for help?
- I am not a Christian. Can I still get involved?
– Absolutely! Our organization is operated by Christians but we offer help to anyone.
- Will you try to convert me to a Christian if I apply for help?
– Absolutely not. You may meet others involved in our organization at our events who are Christians who may share their journey with you. But your religion, faith and politics are your personal matters. We just want to help where we can, and support father’s and their relationships with their children.